The thought of buying a Steel Framed Building in kit form is now easier than ever when buying from Buildings-uk Ltd.
Our Steel framed kit buildings come with all component parts are pre-cut, drilled and marked, clients are supplied with a detailed assembly drawing and instruction manual for erection from showing you row by row what goes where and we are only a phone call away if you need any help.
Foundations must be prepared in accordance with drawings issued and allowed to cure before the steelwork is erected. The steelwork is then erected using the fixings supplied.
What Makes up a Kit Building.
- Columns, Rafters, Gable posts, Side and roof bracings, Galvanized Z purlins, Eaves beams.
- Fibre Cement Big 6 roof sheets or Box profile if preferred
- Steel side rails, Box profile sheeting to walls or Yorkshire boarding if preferred.
- Choice of Galvanized Single or 3 phase Roller shutter doors electrical or manual.
- Personnel Doors, Fire exit Door if required.
- We can also provide a range of concrete panels in various thicknesses.
- Or you can just require the Frame, or Frame Roof and Gutters.
We can offer as little or as much as you need.